Improv & Sketch Comedy Club
Students will practice the essential ability of thinking on their feet in this fun, challenging class. They will learn a series of improvisational games similar to “Who’s Line is it Anyway?” They will also be given the opportunity to write and perform their own “Saturday Night Live” style sketches. This course will teach basic comedic timing, punchline delivery, and foster creative thinking. The work and skills these students obtain will come together at a showcase for the parents at the end of the course.
Fall 2018 IMPROV & Sketch Comedy Club
- TIME: 4:30-5:30
- GRADES: 2nd – 7th
- Class meets once a week
- 12 SESSIONS: Mondays
- August 13, 20, 27
- September 10, 17, 24
- October 1, 8, 22, 29
- DRESS REHEARSAL: Friday, November 2 (4:30 – 6:30 PM)
- 2 Showcase Performances: Saturday, November 3rd (2:00PM, 3:00PM)
- POSSIBLE MAKEUP REHEARSAL (no charge): October 27 (12:00 PM – 2:00 PM)
- MATERIALS FEE: $20.00 (NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT)
- TUITION: 4 Monthly Tuition Payments of $60.00 (12 Sessions at $20/each)
- MAX: 12 Actors
Payment of registration fee is required to secure your spot!
9 SPOTS LEFT!!!
Register and fill out form HERE