Based on Meredith Willson’s six-time-Tony-Award-winning musical comedy, The Music Man KIDS features some of musical theatre’s most iconic songs and a story filled with wit, warmth and good old-fashioned romance. The Music Man KIDS is family entertainment at its best – a bold, brassy show that will have the whole town atwitter!
Only 17 actors will be accepted per show!
We meet Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm daily.
All actors will be given a script and a cd of the music for the show prior to the camp beginning. First morning of camp we will hold auditions for the 18 characters in the show and then rehearsing begins. We take a morning and afternoon snack break and a lunch break daily (all food is provided by you.) On Friday we will stop rehearsing at about 4:30pm to get into costume and put on any required makeup. Costumes will only be provided for some of the parts. We will let you know which ones those are after casting is finished. For those the basic under layer is all you will need to bring.
1st – 9th Grade
Registration: $40 (includes scripts, cd of music and costuming)
Tuition: $240 entire day all week
Camp Weeks: SOLD OUT!!!
(Please email us at email@example.com to be put on our waiting list)
June 10 – 14, Performance Friday, June 14 @ 6:00pm & 7:00 pm: Pay Tuition HERE
June 17 – 21, Performance Friday, June 21 @ 6:00pm & 7:00 pm: Pay Tuition HERE
June 24 – 28, Performance Friday, June 28 @ 6:00pm & 7:00 pm: Pay Tuition HERE
- July 8 – 12, Performance Friday, July 12 @ 6:00pm & 7:00 pm: Pay Tuition HERE
- July 15 – 19, Performance Friday, July 19 @ 6:00pm & 7:00 pm: Pay Tuition HERE
- July 22 – 26, Performance Friday, July 26 @ 6:00pm & 7:00 pm: Pay Tuition HERE
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Young actors 1st grade – 9th grade
- Scripts and CD’s will be given prior to first day
- Auditions for all parts will be conducted on the first day of camp
- Every actor will have a part in the show
- Performance on Friday: 6:00 pm and 7:00pm
- Each actor’s family will get 4 free tickets for both of the shows
- Bring a healthy, easy to eat morning and afternoon snack
- Bring a healthy easy to eat lunch
- Wear comfortable clothes (no flip flops please)
**Registration Fee is non-refundable but transferable to another available week depending on availability.
**Camp Tuition must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to camp start date.
** Camp Tuition is non-refundable but transferable to another available week depending on availability.
Ideas of what we will be creating on the stage:
Meet The Director Our Summer Program:
Brad Thompson is native of Indianapolis and is a graduate of West Coast Baptist College with degrees in Music Education and History and a master’s degree in Music with an emphasis in Piano Pedagogy and Performance from George Mason University. He has registered countless hours, in undergrad and beyond, of vocal instruction. He has been the music director for performances such as Scrooge, The Music Man, Beauty and the Beast, and has performed with the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra and the Indianapolis Men’s Chorus. His most recent performance was with Footlite Musicals as Warner Huntington III in Legally Blonde. Singing is like air to him and he considers it a privilege to share what he knows.