If your child is interested in design, creativity and art then this class is for them! We meet Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm to design all aspects (set design, costuming, accessories and props) for our 2019 Summer Show. We will also be learning practical skills necessary to set construction. Designers for this season will have the opportunity to work on the our summer productions of:
- Costumes for the Summer Show.
- Accessories for the Summer Show.
- Stage sets, and props for the Summer Show
Each student will be able to tap into their creative design ideas as they are given materials to create all projects.
Monday – Friday 9AM to 5PM
- GRADES: 4 – 9
- Date: June 3rd – 7th
- Bring a healthy, easy to eat morning and afternoon snack
- Bring a healthy easy to eat lunch
- Wear comfortable clothes that can get paint on them. (no flip flops please)
- MATERIALS FEE: $15.00 (NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT)(Includes all materials needed)
- TUITION: 1 Tuition Payment of $150.00
- MAX: 14 Designers
Pay Tuition HERE
Learn about our Design Instructor and Technical Director:
Joshua Hodge has had the opportunity to help design and build numerous productions over the years. His work has been seen on stages in both Indianapolis, and Terre Haute. Favorite shows he has helped build include The Wizard of Oz, Noises Off, and (coincidentally) Design for Murder. Josh is excited to employ his talents, and share his insight with the design students this year!