If your child is interested in design, creativity and art then this class is for them! We will be meeting once per week to design all aspects (set design, costuming, accessories and props) for the shows in our 2018 fall season. We will also be learning practical skills necessary to set construction. Designers for this season will have the opportunity to work on the following Play and Musicals:
- All Costumes for the Spring Shows.
- All accessories for the Spring Shows.
- All stage sets and props for the Spring Shows
Each student will be able to tap into their creative design ideas as they are given materials to create all projects.
- TIME: 5:30 – 7:00
- GRADES: 4 – 12
- 13 SESSIONS: Mondays
- January: 14, 28
- February: 4, 11, 25
- March: 4, 11, 18, 25
- April: 8, 15, 22, 29
- MATERIALS FEE: $15.00 (NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT)(Includes all materials needed)
- TUITION: 4 Monthly Tuition Payments of $65.00
- (13 Hour and a Half Sessions $20/each)
- Full Semester Price $275 (Including Materials Fee)
- MAX: 14 Designers
Pay January Tuition HERE
Pay February Tuition HERE
Pay March Tuition HERE
Pay April Tuition HERE
Pay Full Semester Tuition HERE
Learn about our Design Instructor and Technical Director:
Joshua Hodge has had the opportunity to help design and build numerous productions over the years. His work has been seen on stages in both Indianapolis, and Terre Haute. Favorite shows he has helped build include The Wizard of Oz, Noises Off, and (coincidentally) Design for Murder. Josh is excited to employ his talents, and share his insight with the design students this year!